macOS desktop client

Where is macOS client, hope you can release beta or something soon!?

+1 !
When do you think the mac os client will be released?

I’m in to be a beta tester if you like.

Thanks

The MacOS desktop client release has been delayed. We will definitely announce once we have something to beta, but it looks like it could still be a few months away.

Just in case there are new folks that are not aware, we also have an odrive1 Mac desktop client that may satisfy your use case until the odrive2 Mac client is ready: https://docs.odrive.com/docs

A post was split to a new topic: Odrive2 subscription credit for odrive1

I signed up for the Odrive2 subscription using the credits however I did not realize that there was not an Odrive2 for Mac yet so does that mean I really don’t have Odrive2 as of yet? When do you expect the Mac version to be released?

Are there any visuals as to how it will all “look” it would be good to familiarize myself with the platform before it arrives so we can see if it will be beneficial.

Hi @foster,
The Mac desktop client is still a few months away.

The look of it will be similar to the Windows desktop client, but more MacOS-y. Take a look at this post for info, screenshots, and videos of the Windows desktop client:

Also keep in mind that we have an odrive2 web client, Android client, and iOS client, which you may find useful.

hi @Tony, until macOS client for odrive2 is ready the idea of odrive2 is not usable for me. I will patiently wait for this while renewing the subscription for odrive1 in November - unless you provide the client until then