Finally finding time to try out odrive 2, I’m finding the web client pretty wasteful when it comes to space. Being on a 13" MBP, while viewing my storage I can only see 5 folders at a time.
I would suggest making the following changes:
- Make the side bar on the left collapse down to icons.
- Make the top half of the right side collapse into a toolbar. (Everything above the breadcrumbs.)
And depending on if you want the web client to be able to be a main client for people (or one to just use if they need a quick client w/o installing the desktop client):
- Make the column’s width of the table adjustable via drag (you’ll probably want to switch from a table to a grid)
- Add the ability to add / remove columns to free up space for the ones you actually care about.
- Add the ability to show the time in the last modified timestamp and not just the date.
Also just as a general comment, having to double-click the folder / folder name to go inside it is pretty annoying. I’d instead have a single click on the folder / folder name go inside the folder and leave a single click on the circle for selecting it.